Install NFN dialup manually on Windows 7
- Click the Windows Button. (Start Button)
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Network & Internet Options. (Category view)
- Double-click Internet Options.
- Click the Connection Tab at the top.
- Click the SetUp button.
- Enter dial up number: 4171474
- Enter your username and password in their respective boxes. The username is all lower case. The password is case-sensitive. You will need to re-enter the password in the second password box.
- Make sure “Remember this password” is checked. Click “Next” to continue.
- Type NFN or Naples Free-Net into the Connection name box.
- Click Connect.
- If your computer is not connected to a phone line, the Internet connection will report it was unsuccessful. Click “Set up connection anyway.”
- If your computer connects, you can now browse the Internet.
- Click “Close” to get out of the wizard.
- Close any other open windows that are not needed.
You’re finished. You can click Start, then Internet Explorer to open your browser, then click Connect in the dialup connection box that appears to begin the connection process.