Remove NFN dial up
Remove NFN Dial Up
Removing NFN Dial-Up on Windows XP
- Click START – SETTINGS – NETWORK CONNECTIONS
- Single Right-Click on the Naples Free-Net Icon or listing that shows under Dial-Up Connections. A pop-up menu will come up. Choose Delete on the menu by Left-Clicking on the word Delete.
- Close out Network Connections and go back to the Desktop. Find the Short-Cut to Naples-Free Net and remove it by a single right-click on the icon and choosing delete with a left-click.
- Open up Outlook Express. In the top menu click “Tools” and then “Accounts”.
- Highlight any entries for NFN e-mail with a single left click and then click the “Remove” (or Delete) button.
- Close out the programs and you’re ready to re-install NFN.
Removing NFN Dial-Up on Windows 98
- Open up Dial-up Networking in the “My Computer” icon on your desktop.
- Right-click on any Naples Free-Net entries and delete by either clicking the object once with a left mouse click and then pressing the “delete” on your keyboard or by right-clicking your mouse on the object and selecting delete.
- Look on your desktop for any Naples Free-Net icons – drag them into the recycle bin or right-click with your mouse on the object and select delete.
- Open Outlook Express.
- In the top menu open “Tools”, then “Accounts”.
- Highlight any entries with your old Naples Free-Net account.
- Click “remove” button on the right of the dialog box.
Now you’re ready to re-install your Naples Free-Net with your user id (either nfn00000 or customid – these are only examples – use the user id provided to you) and your Naples Free-Net password.
Make sure to use instructions provided. If you have lost any of these materials, look under the helpdesk articles under “How to Set-up NFN on your computer” and to refresh your memory about the basic of the Internet read the “Internet Primer” under the helpdesk articles.
Leave a Reply