Install NFN dialup manually on XP
Install NFN dial up manually on XP
- Click Start on your bottom taskbar.
- Click Control Panel (may need to switch views to “category.”
- Click Network and Internet Connections.
- Click Set Up or Change Your Internet Connection. (This brings up a box called Internet Properties.)
- Click on SETUP (located top right of the box).
- New Connections Wizard, then NEXT.
- Click in the Set up my Connection Manually button, then NEXT.
- Click in the Connect Using a Dial-up Modem button, then NEXT.
- Type NFN or Naples Free-Net in the box for ISP Name, then NEXT.
- Enter 417-1474 in the phone number box, then NEXT.
- Type your user name in the box (i.e. nfn00000, or your Premium account name).
- Type in your password.
- Retype password in the confirm box.
- Click in the box Add a Shortcut to this connection to my desktop, then FINISH.
- Close the Network and Internet Connections dialog box.
Leave a Reply